From website and email hosting to a fully managed hosted IT infrastructure, Integrity IT Solutions offer a full suite of cloud solutions that we can tailor to your requirements.
Businesses of all sizes are turning towards the cloud in order to host business critical services and applications.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner, Integrity IT have a proven track record with the full range of Microsoft Office 365 products, including Azure, Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Teams as well as other hosted solutions such as cloud backup, anti virus, email filtering and web content filtering. Allowing you to securely access your data from anywhere, at anytime and from almost any device.
Microsoft Exchange Online
Provides cloud hosted email, calendar and contacts which are accessible from desktop, phone and web. Having migrated thousands of users, Integrity IT have the expertise and experience to ensure the planning and deployment of your organisations cloud migration is seamless and pain free with zero downtime.
Features all the popular desktop applications that you’re used to such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint plus a host of new web enabled communication and collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams and SharePoint Online.
Microsoft Teams gives you all the benefits of Skype as well as the ability to host online meetings and presentations for up to 250 people. It also integrates with Microsoft Outlook, allowing you to schedule Teams meetings. You can also check your colleagues presence or instant message members of your team. Enterprise grade security and management of employee accounts is also included, while also allowing you spread the cost with a monthly subscription.
Almost all businesses rely heavily on IT in order to operate effectively, this makes access to data vital to the survival and continued operation of the business. Integrity IT Solutions can help you implement and test your Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plans as well as providing Backup as a Service (BaaS) which covers all of your offsite backup requirements for a monthly subscription with no up-front costs.
We can also host an offsite copy of your virtual servers in our secure Data Centre. All backup data is held and transported in 256-bit encryption and unlike traditional cloud based backup solutions – The data is quickly accessible should the worst happen
Hosted solutions offer several advantages over traditional “on premise” solutions:
- No hardware or software to install or configure – As soon as we place your order, we can start creating your virtual infrastructure
- No capital expenditure – Cloud services are subscription based, with no up-front costs
- Real Time – Our SaaS Partners roll out regular updates automatically – including security patches
- Redundancy – Service Level Agreements with 99.9% up-time and no single point of failure mean greater resilience and increased productivity
- Scalability – Add or remove resources or users as you require. Ideal for start-ups or those affected by seasonal demand
- Competitiveness – Small businesses now have access to enterprise class applications and hardware
- Security – Hosted protection means that attacks can be prevented before they even reach your firewall
- Environmentally Friendly – As your needs fluctuate, so does your server capacity and power consumption, lowering your carbon footprint.
For a fully hosted cloud solution, find out more about our Data Centre